If you witness, suspect, or know of child and/or vulnerable adult abuse, YOU MUST FILE A REPORT WITHIN 48 HOURS!
Contact Civil Authorities:
- Department of Family and Protective Services
- 1-800-252-5400 or www.txabusehotline.org
- If the person is in immediate danger, call 911.
- Contact Civil Authorities.
- Contact one of the following:
- Coordinator of Pastoral Care and Outreach, Shannon Thomas, LMSW, at (361) 827-7186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bishop or Chancellor of the Diocese of Victoria at (361) 573-0828
Written Allegations Should Be Sent To:
Office of the Bishop
P. O. Box 4070
Victoria, Texas 77903
Mark as "Personal and Confidential".
We will also help you bring your concerns to church officials outside the diocese if the abuse occurred elsewhere and you now reside in the Diocese of Victoria. If you are unsure about bringing a complaint or would like further information, please contact Shannon Thomas.