Open enrollment for all new prospective students will be done online beginning at noon on Feb. 1st. The link for enrollment will be posted on this webpage prior to that date. All pages of the enrollment forms need to be completed to be considered for acceptance. Parishioners will have the first priority and this will be verified with the church office.
Acceptance at Our Lady of Victory Catholic School each year is neither guaranteed nor automatic. The administration will need to see the necessary forms for admission and reserves the right to interview prospective students and parents. Parents will be notified through email of their acceptance contingent on the paperwork and whether our school meets the needs of the child.
If you have questions please call the school office at 361-575-5391.
- A child must be three (3) years of age on or before September 1 to be admitted into the Pre K-3 program. All children must be toilet trained prior to admission into the program.
- A child must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1 to be admitted into the Pre K-4 program.
- A child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1 to be admitted into Kindergarten.
- A child must be six (6) years of age on or before September 1 to be admitted into the first grade. Exception may be made in the case of a child who has completed Kindergarten in a different state where the entering age is lower, provided there is also a written statement from the Kindergarten teacher that the child is ready for first grade.
- The 3-year program is on Monday through Friday from 8:00-12:00. The 4-year old program runs Monday through Friday from 8:00-12:00. After School Care is available from 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. each day.
- Birth record
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Health record:
a. immunization record
b. illness record
c. permission for participating in the school health program
- Students entering grades 1st-8th must have a copy of their latest report card and completed OLV recommendation forms from the administrator and teachers from their current school. OLV will need at least two to three forms completed for admission.
We're happy to help you with any questions that you have; please reach out to us today.