The School Uniform is a symbol of a student’s pride in himself/herself and the school. Students must wear approved articles of clothing from the uniform list and the required Mass uniform on Mass days. The required school uniform is sold at Melvin's in Victoria or Parker School Uniforms in Sugar Land, Texas. You may shop Parker online at www.parkersu.com - Web ID Code: HO271407.
Please note the following changes for the school uniform for this upcoming school year. Only hoodies, with the OLV emblem, which can be purchased through PTC will be allowed for the students to wear.
Girl’s lengths of skirts must be no shorter than the top of the kneecap and shorts must be no more than 2 inches above the knee. Girls in grades 5K – 5th (depending on size of girl) can wear girl sizes. Girls in grades 6-8 need to buy junior sizes and not girls’ sizes.
Navy blue walking shorts or pants
Skorts-plaid or navy blue
White or red knit shirt with OLV monogram
Knit shorts to be worn underneath skirt
Jumper-plaid or navy blue
*** Shoes must be coordinated with school uniform. ***
Students must wear the approved uniform from the official list. If a student arrives at school wearing non-uniform clothing, they will be given a uniform violation. Repeated violations of the uniform dress code will result in detention or a more serious consequence. The uniform should be clean and neat.
Shirttails must be tucked in while the student is on campus.
1. Students are not allowed to change from their Mass uniform on Mass days.
2. If a student does not wear the required Mass or daily uniform, the student will be sent to the Office for a uniform violation.
3. The School Staff reserves the right to judge whether any item or fashion fad (i.e. hair cut, accessories, etc.) is incompatible with the uniform policy.
4. Official gym uniforms are required for grades 5 - 8. Any student without a gym uniform on a regular P.E. class day will be assigned a writing assignment. Sneakers are required for P.E.
5. Girls are required to wear the PE uniform shorts.
6. Students are not permitted to wear any nail polish, regardless of grade level. Students who wear nail polish to school will be asked to remove it.
Student’s hair must be kept trimmed, neatly combed and clean. Hairstyles should not obscure vision or interfere with schoolwork or cause distractions among classmates. Students are not permitted to dye or bleach their hair. Boys are also required to be clean-shaven at all times regardless of ethnic background. Junior High girls may wear make-up; however, it must be moderate, simple, and appropriate for school. Glitter make-up is not allowed and heavy make-up must be washed off. Teachers and administrators have the right to judge clothing, make-up, and hairstyles as appropriate or inappropriate.
Students who violate the uniform policy will be written up for the violation. Repeated violations of the uniform dress code will result in disciplinary action.
Dark Colored Denim Blue Jeans are allowed for girls on