Our Lady of Victory Catholic School is a fully accredited elementary school declared by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department and recognized by the Texas Educational Agency.
Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, in keeping with the tradition of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament, creates a learning environment that is both Christ-centered and safe. Our Lady of Victory teaches gospel values, Catholic social teachings, and academic skills to prepare students for a challenging and changing world. Through the partnership of Church, school, and family, Our Lady of Victory Catholic School empowers students to grow spiritually, morally, intellectually, and socially as children of God.
Our Lady of Victory Catholic School values each student as a child of God with unique worth and dignity filled with creative and intellectual potential. The school provides a Christian environment that builds a community of faith and spirituality. The school, through the use of educational innovations, teaches academics, gospel values, and Catholic social teachings and responsibilities that instill students with a life-long love of learning and of service to others. This Christ-centered atmosphere encourages the students to reflect the Incarnate Word as they prepare to take their place in a challenging and ever-changing global community.
To implement the philosophy of Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, we strive to:
1. Promote student growth in the commitment to serve God, one another, the Church, and the general community through the experience of learning and living fully integrated in the light of faith.
2. Facilitate the development of the students, according to their potential, by instilling an enthusiasm for life-long learning using a variety of techniques and approaches.
3. Prepare our young people to be Christian witnesses, serving and improving the society in which they live.
4. Nurture the student's belief in him or herself, so that he or she may grow spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally.
5. Encourage physical fitness, good sportsmanship, a healthy competitive spirit, and good personal health habits in each student.